AccountantAries App, Inc.
Position offered: Accountant
Responsible for: Perform Accountant duties in Bellevue, WA
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepare accounting process documentation, including sales tax, B&O tax, payroll tax returns, SALT updates research and other tax planning filings and documentation.
- Conduct financial analysis by performing sales vs. budget analyses, computing the variance, and performing balance sheet major ratio analysis for Aries App
- Analyze Aries's financial statements, regulatory and economic information, and interpret data concerning price, yield, and stability for Aries App upper management
- Prepare monthly and annual budget forecasting and prepare periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options, summarize current financial status by collecting information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups, communicate with CEO through email, telephone or facsimile Supervise special projects and other assignments as required including internal and external auditing services for businesses
- Prepare Corporate tax returns
- Apply Microsoft Office, and accounting software programs such as Pro Series or Ultra Tax, power BI or Tableau, QuickBooks, GUSTO.
- Require: Bachelor in accounting, or business administration with a concentration in accounting.